I have recently discovered facebook, thanks mostly to Nikki Andersen guilting me into creating an account (I’m so behind the times). And now I have another site that I check. Compulsively. 🙂
Also, in case you’ve been under a rock, it is now less than one month until Christmas, and I have much knitting to do between now and then. Last year, I made little things for Kobe’s sisters – a couple of scarves and hats – nothing too fancy. This year, I decided to make things that were more special. And thus my knitting list has grown.
- Madison – 7 yrs old – socks and a sweater
- Jordyn – 6 yrs old – socks and a sweater
- Anna (Kobe’s grandma) – socks
- Sarah (Kobe’s aunt) – socks
- Carol – socks or a shawl. Not sure yet.
- Alisha – (totally not putting that info here)
- Laura – (also not putting that info here)
- Jackie – Done. But not telling.
- Mickey (Michael’s dad) – a simple hat. He wouldn’t wear anything to elaborate.
- Kobe – probably a sweater and a pair of socks.
So I have much to do in the four remaining weeks. I also desperately miss spinning but I just don’t have the time to do it with the xmas approaching so quickly.
Anyway – time for some pretty pictures.
I started a shawl for Carol, but the directions are quite vague and not meant for beginner lace knitters (which I am), so after a few repeats I noticed that the two sides were not even. I’ll have to rip it back and try something else, but it still looks pretty in the Glam Grrl yarn I used.
Also, my Lady Eleanor is coming along nicely, but will be on hold until after the holidays.
More to come!