Leslie’s been working on a Silly Cat Couch. She’s putting heels into an unknown colorway of a sock tube.
Leslie put heels/toes in some sock tubes (cranked on Erlbacher Gearhart Speedster)
- Heels, toes, and ribbing (Prom Queen from LMFA) into a pair of cranked socks (Business Casual from Scrumptous Purl)
- Opal Vincent Van Gogh in the Cafe Terrace at Night – put in an after the fact folded hem and regular heel/toe
- Urth Uneek sock with some unknown heel/toe yarn
- Desert Vista Dyeworks Slumdog Millionaire with green Leading Men Fiber Arts ‘Perfection’ heels and toes – folded hem done while the tube was on the machine
- Coloring Book ‘BMO’ yarn with Leading Men Fiber Arts ‘Poison Apple’ heels and toes. Folded hem done on the machine
Laura finished a sock using size 1 needles and Knit Spin Farm Targhee sport in the “wear something gaudy day” Laura knit on a baby vertebrae out of some unknown superwash worsted. It is being knit on size 6 needles. She also knit a propellor tam out of some hipstrings base 12 handspun.
Laura finished her Jillian Moreno’s Sample Along Spin. She spun this out of Into the Whirled in the Moscow Mule colorway. All Skein are 2 plies.
Laura is reading Forgotten Girl by India Hill Brown. She finished The Worst Book Ever by Elise Gravel and Midwinter Witch by Molly Ostertag.
New to Laura podcast that she is enjoying-Best Day Ever Crafting Podcast with Heiressknits and tyedyediva
What we’re wearing. Laura is wearing Stevie
Clothing Conservation Month – April/May
Stash Dash 2020 Dates 5/22 to 8/22/20
Halloween CATT 9/15-10/31/20
Laura’s library Amazon wishlist link: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/1O3PV9JCCJDQ1?ref_=wl_share