Episode 7 – Filmed in front of a live studio audience

Hi guys! It’s time for our last videocast in the Spring Fling interview series. In this episode, we’re talking with Stacy of Tempted Yarns.

At one point the audio gets wonky – I apologize for that, but we’re still trying to figure out this whole webcam thing. We hope you enjoy!

6 Responses to Episode 7 – Filmed in front of a live studio audience

1. Sara says:

Love me some Stacey!!

Stacey did great!

3. Catraggedy says:

My favorite part is still Jessica diving for the bathroom.

SHOOM!

4. Sandra Ball says:

Love Tempted! I joined the club with Tempted and 3am Enchantments and wooohooo! Is it fabulous! I can’t wait for the next shipment.

I love it when you start sounding like men!! You should make it a feature 😉

The sound was low but I plugged in my headphones & had no problem at all hearing everyone speak. The audio and video were off for me a lot in this episode but I don’t know if that’s my computer or what…

Anyway- I loved the episode! I was thinking today how nice it is to *watch* your interviews with people we know online but don’t always recognize in real life…

6. Aimee says:

some day I will have my life back and be able to watch *sigh* 3 more weeks. really 7, but I don’t want to think that far ahead yet.