The Lonely Knit Girlll

I decided to record a short one today just to keep things going. 🙂 I’m sunburned in spots from spending too much time outside today, and there are spots during the tour where the camera is skewed for 10-15 seconds, but I hope you enjoy!

No shownotes this week, but if you want more info on anything, just leave a comment and I’ll send you the info!

10 Responses to The Lonely Knit Girlll

I can’t wait for the 2nd half 🙂

I love your room tour so far… I love seeing everyone’s space & how they organize things… Also the Dogwood fiber- WANT!!!

2. Leslie says:

I agree, I can’t wait to see the second half of the tour. I really enjoy your podcast.

Thanks for taking the time to record each week.

awwwww that lonely sigh at the start made me giggle.

and I think it was Janet that mentioned Juliespins, she turned me onto her yarn last fling and I remember her talking about it this year too.

5. LOVE your tour! Thanks for sharing! I have a yarn space and can’t wait to have an entire studio some day! Love how your organized your space!

6. Amy says:

I love the tour! I have a craft room that is filled with scrapbooking stuff, and I really need to clean it out to make room for knitting. Knitting now is just in closets and in a basket next to my couch. Thanks for doing the lonely video, but really we’re all there with you in spirit! 🙂

7. Marni Schroeder says:

That was so much fun! Inspired me to organize my knitting room! (PS love those painted toes- with so much knitting how do you have time?) 😉

8. Great tour! Although I did think of you more like Survivor Man than Lonely Girl. I’m glad I didn’t have to go too long without my KnitGirllls fix. These Norwegian Rose socks are the slowest socks ever!!! But we’ll get there. One repeat at a time. I’m nearly finished my first one too. Happy Friday!

9. Kate Lathrop says:

OMG You are in the SS club too??? I love that club!!! I ended up getting both colors from the other month – the drama llama ones.