We hope you enjoy our 36th episode! We talk about what we have on the needles and allude to an upcoming review. We also go over three different magazines and share some of our favorite things. Shownotes soon!
Shownotes by Leslie this week.
Leslie has no spinning.
Laura has spun around half of the Lorna’s Laces bump she received. She got 515 yds of a 2ply so far. It’s dark and pretty and I like it.
- Laura ganked ALL the stripey yarn from PerfectDay that went up last week.
- Cloudlover has a 15% off coupon code until 12/1 – THANKSGIVING15 will give you the discount.
- 604 members in our group! We love you guys. 🙂
- Laura reviews Interweave Knits Winter 2010 and The Knitter Holiday Issue.
- The Afterthought Heel video is delayed. Leslie is frustrated with the inability to do closeups with the crap camera we have. We hope to buy a better one through donations after the first of the year.
- Laura got new yarn and a new shawl pin. It makes her happy.
- Leslie got a rockstar package from Sarah! Thank you Sarah. 😀 She also will make any of her yarns self striping for an extra $4. Yay!
- Leslie reviews TKGA‘s latest issue of Cast On.
- Leslie & Laura talk about The Elf on a Shelf. He’s handy for reminding children to behave.
- Laura & I got goodies from Megann, thank you Megann!
- Holly in Maryland won the socks – YAY Holly!
Laura & Leslie are stoked for AFAE this coming weekend! This will mean our next episode will be just a little late.
You can find us on Plurk, Facebook, Ravelry, all the usual places. Feel free to donate to the podcast using the button on the upper right corner, and be sure to rate all your podcasters on iTunes.